As an authorized dealer and installer of Champion, GE, Generac, Kohler and Briggs & Stratton standby generators Renaud Electric will assist you to match the right system for your home and budget.
Once installed your home standby generator constantly monitors your electrical supply. If there is an interruption it automatically starts and supplies electricity to your home and because it’s connected to your gas line it never needs refueling. From powering the essentials to running the entire home, our home standby generator series allows you to choose the power you need to safeguard your home and family.
Additional modules allows you to manage and prioritize the use of up to 8 high wattage appliances. It’s the smart way to direct backup power anywhere in your house, without the need for a large, expensive standby generator. When utility power returns, the transfer switch will shift your home back to utility power without you having to lift a finger. These generators are smart, sophisticated, and largely automated. You are protected from the elements as your home standby system does the work.
Complete Turn-Key Installation
With hundreds of new generators installed in Washington & Oregon, Renaud Electric Power Systems Division pricing includes:
- Permitting – A permit is required for all generator systems
- Electric inspection by Independent Electrical Inspection Agency
- Generator sized to meet your expressed requirements. Renaud Electric Power Systems (REPS) is an authorized Generac PowerPro Elite Dealer and Direct Briggs & Stratton Dealer and warranty repair company
- Professional transport, rigging and handling of each generator to your home.
- Electrical installation completed per local and national building codes.
- Coordination with local gas utility for gas meter upgrade, if required.
- Battery sized per manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Generator site prep and lay gravel per manufacturer’s recommendations.
- On-site manufacturer recommended commissioning and startup of generator. Adjust frequency and calibrate voltage output, exercise transfer switch and balance loads for a complete and functional system.
- Customer approval check list. O & M manual in binder
- 2 year full warranty on generator. Being a Generac PowerPro Elite and Briggs and Stratton Direct Authorized Dealer, there will be not issues if a warranty issue comes up.
- 24/7 Emergency service with repairs by factory trained technicians with priority to our customers.
- All required load management for high wattage items (where applicable).
- Utility disconnect/reconnect coordination
- Warranty and commissioning paperwork filed and registered with manufacturer.
GENERATOR ESTIMATED PRICING
BASIC ESSENTIALS/SELECTED CIRCUIT
- 7.5 kw Generac with up to 8 selected circuits – Powers well pump up to 1 hp and up to 6 additional lighting/receptacle circuits.
Estimated turnkey investment between $6000 and $7500.
- 11kw Generac with up to 14 selected circuits – Powers most well pumps and up to 12 additional circuits. Electric water heater with proper load management.
Estimated turnkey investment between $7100 and $9200.
WHOLE HOUSE WITH MANAGED POWER
- 16kw Generac with one 200 amp Transfer Switch – Powers most medium sized homes with proper load management.
Estimated turnkey investment between $10,400 and 13,200.
- 22kw Generac with one 200 amp transfer switch – Powers most medium to larger homes with proper load management.
Estimated turnkey investment between $12,000 and 15,500.
- For liquid cooled units in very large homes or for non-managed whole house applications prices vary widely.
Propane tanks, if needed, are not included and must be of proper size.